**We DO NOT advertise on Facebook, Craigslist or other non-real estate related websites. Be aware that there are potential scammers on these sites. Please verify with Raza Homes first before signing any lease agreement or handing over funds.**
A beautiful, recently renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment with laundry in building! Conveniently located near public transportation, the shops on Baltimore Ave, grocery stores, the post office, and public & private schools.
This apartment was recently rehabbed and features a large living area, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, and central air & heat!
When booking a showing, you will be booking the ability to see the property at an open house.
Please read the following requirements
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Cats are allowed on a case-by-case basis and information must be included in the application. Sorry, no dogs are allowed in multi-unit properties. Fees: $350 Non-refundable + $35/month pet rent.
• Sorry, we currently do not accept Section 8 or housing voucher programs.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Rooms and Interior
- Recently rehabbed
- Hardwood floors
Kitchen and Bath
- Granite kitchen counters
- Hardwood cabinets
- Stove / oven
Utilities and Extras
- Central heat
- Central air conditioning
- Street parking
- Laundry on-site
Building and Surroundings
- Recently renovated
- Pets negotiable
- Tenant pays all utilities
- One year lease
- No section 8
- Dogs negotiable
- Cats negotiable
- Tenant pays water