Enjoy peninsula living with this well located and exceptionally spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in a secured building.
• Big eat-in kitchen with tile floors, tile countertops includes refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and electric cooktop
• HUGE living room and separate dining area
• Large master bedroom suite with attached bathroom
• Additional bedroom and full hall bathroom with granite countertops and tile shower
• Spacious private balcony
• New wall-to-wall carpeting and custom paint colors throughout
• Great location at back of building
• Single space in secured underground parking
• On-site laundry
• On-site resident manager
• Close to everything - Millbrae Bart Station, Broadway Avenue shops, restaurants, markets, etc., Burlingame Avenue shops, restaurants, markets, and library, public transportation on El Camino, Highway 101, CalTrain
Available now. Owner pays water, sewer and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. No smoking. One year lease. Cats considered with additional deposit and references. Sorry no dogs. Security deposit is $3200.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled 20 minutes apart to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.