RENTAL QUALIFYING CRITERIA
Lowry Hill Management is committed to supporting the Fair Housing Act, as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Ancestry, Handicap, Familial Status or National Origin. The following qualification standards apply to ALL Applicants:
Applications for apartment homes are accepted on a first come, first served basis and subject to the availability of apartment type requested. Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
· Applicant must be of legal contractual age as designated by the state. A government issued photo ID must be must be presented by all applicants and is required to tour an apartment home or model. Applicants from foreign countries who have no social security number or citizenship must have proper and current US Visa, I-9 documentation, and meet other criteria for consideration.
· An Application for Occupancy must be completed and maintained for each legal adult prospective resident who will be living in the apartment and/or contributing to the payment of rent. Any false information will constitute grounds for rejection of the application.
INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT:
· Applicants must provide proof of current employment. Wages and length of employment must be verified in writing by either supervisory personnel or by the Human Resources Department at the Applicant’s current and past employers.
· Total monthly household GROSS INCOME must be at least two (2.5) times the amount of the monthly apartment rent.
RENTAL HISTORY: ANY NEGATIVE RENTAL HISTORY MAY BE GROUNDS FOR APPLICATION DENIAL. Negative rental history is described as including, but not limited to any of the following:
· Any breach of any lease agreement unless documentation of proven negligence on the part of the Management and/or Owner(s) of the property is provided. Breach of lease is defined as any monetary or non-monetary violation of the lease agreement, and any evictions and/or judgments for rental payments and/or damages.
· Any evictions or unlawful detainer in the past 7 years of rental will result in denial.
CREDIT HISTORY: Lowry Hill Management uses a credit score, which is a numerical expression based on real data and statistics from the analysis of a person’s credit files, so it treats all applicants objectively.
Your consumer credit report contains information about you and your credit experiences, such as your
bill-payment history, the number and type of your accounts, late payments, collection actions, outstanding debt, and the age of your accounts. Using a statistical program, we compare this information to the credit performance of other applicants with similar profiles which allows us to predict how likely it is that you will pay your rent in a timely manner and fulfill your other lease obligations.
Based upon your credit score, your application will be accepted, rejected or accepted on the condition of the payment of an additional security deposit. If your application is rejected, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies which provided us your consumer information. An applicant rejected for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report, correct any erroneous information that may be on the report and submit a new application to this community for further consideration.
The absence of a credit file shall not adversely affect any applicant; however, the applicant will be required to pay an additional security deposit in the amount of one (1) month’s rent, in addition to the standard security deposit currently being charged at the time of application. This deposit must be retained until move-out.
NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS PERMITTED IN AN APARTMENT:
· The maximum number of occupants for any studio apartment shall be two (2) persons.
· The maximum number of occupants for any studio and one-bedroom apartment shall be two
· The maximum number of occupants for any two-bedroom apartment shall be four (4) persons.
· The maximum number of occupants for any three- bedroom apartment shall be six (6) persons.
In the event that any minimum requirement contained within this document is in conflict with any Local, State or Federal rule or law, the appropriate Local, State or Federal rule or law will prevail.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SEARCH: Any applicant with any criminal offenses may be subject to denial. In addition, any applicant currently under indictment or with charges pending for any criminal offense (except minor traffic violations) will not be approved until proof is furnished that said indictments and/or charges are dropped.
We do not discuss individual credit reports with Applicants. You will be provided with the name, address and phone number of the credit bureau we used, and you must contact them directly if you dispute anything they reported to us about your credit.
YOUR RENTAL APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE, regardless of the circumstances. Please review these policies carefully before submitting an application.