PLEASE READ CAREFULLY .. BELOW IS THE CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATIONS THAT WE USE. APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE SUBMITTED
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income. APPLICATION FEE IS NON- REFUNDABLE.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three and one half (3.5) times the monthly rent amount.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a rental application. Please read the following before proceeding with your application:
The following are the requirements/guidelines to be approved for a property with Complete Real Estate Solutions LLC. Please review them and please ask any questions you may have before proceeding with your application.
1. You must have “Gross earnings” equal to 3.5x times gross income as compared to the rental rate. A married couple can combine income to qualify. Single persons must qualify on his/her own separately.
2. No evictions in the last five years.
3. No felonies.
4. Collections/Judgements/Past Due can not exceed $2500 (excludes medical). Medical collections cant exceed $5000. 5. Must have a 1 year job time or same line of work or 1 year Income verification.
6. Must have at least 12 months of previous landlord history consecutively.
Exceptions can be made with the owner’s written approval and/or requiring a higher security deposit. A landlord history can also help to qualify you if you do not meet the requirements above.
We can’t guarantee that if you do not meet the requirements that an exception will be granted, but we will work with you
as much as we can to help you get approved. Ultimately, the property is owned by an outside party and they have the final say. Feel free to contact the office if you have questions or concerns before you apply.
Commonly asked questions:
1. What is the pet policy? If the property allows pets, we would require a $200 non-refundable pet fee ($100 for each additional pet) and also a $20 per month premium on top of the rental rate per pet. No animals over 40 pounds (Some exceptions could be grated with owner approval and possible increases with regards to the monthly fee and pet fee itself). No Pit-Bulls, Pit Bull Breeds or Rottweilers.
2. What is the application fee?: The application fee is $40 per adult that is residing in the property. Once you apply, this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. So please make sure you are ready to apply.
3. How long does it take to be approved?: Once you have supplied the required documentation (ID, paystubs (recent), W-2’s (if applicable), Tax returns (if self-employed), and any other documents we require) it will take 72 hours to process. The key is to get your information to us ASAP. Asking for a landlord history or providing proof of payment to your landlord is a big help as well.
If you are comfortable with the guidelines/requirements outlined above, please proceed with your application.
Thanks, CRES TEAM