Completed applications and applicable documentation can be submitted to the office for processing.
- Each person over 18 years old that will be living in the household must complete an application
- Each applicant must submit a
- Copy of their ID (driver's license or state issued ID)
- Social security card
- Proof of income
- Last 3 paycheck stubs
- Award letters showing additional income or assistance
- Bank statements for Social Security or Pension
- Application fee is $25 per adult and must be in the form of cashier's check, money order, or cash.
- Applications are typically processed and completed within 3 business days
Pets, where allowed, and Service Animal also require a separate pet application which includes:
- Color picture of pet
- Veterinary record of shots
- Registration tag number for dogs
- Prescription from a Medical Doctor for service animal (not a therapist)