1. The advertised rent is for a 12 months lease contract.
2. Leases between 6 to 11 months is also accepted for $100 per month on top of the advertised rent.
3. Leases under 6 months is also accepted for $250 per month on top of the advertised rent.
4. Month-to-month lease is also accepted for $250 per month on top of the advertised rent.
1. Credit score requirements:
- If employed for at least a year:
- 600 to 649 - Normal deposit
- 550 to 599 - Normal deposit plus 50% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 500 to 549 - Normal deposit plus 100% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- If employed less than a year:
- 650 above - Normal deposit
- 600 to 649 - Normal deposit plus 50% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 550 to 599 - Normal deposit plus 100% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 500 to 549 - Normal deposit plus 150% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 499 and below - Rejected or a Cosigner whose Credit Score is 600 or abov
- No credit - Need a Cosigner whose Credit Score is 600 or above
2. We do criminal background and sex offender checks.
3. Any open judgements or landlord balances will be denied.
4. Strictly NO evictions from rental records.
5. Total household income must be at least 3x the rent.
6. Our Pet Policy:
- List of Restricted Breeds :
- Staffordshire Terrier
- American Bulldog
- "Wolf Dog"
- Great Dane
- Presa Canario
- German Sheppard
- Here are the requirements for Restricted Breeds:
- Mandatory dog interview with the property manager before the pet application is approved.
- No history of any biting
- Recommend dog insurance policy
- Fully complete pet application with vet records and shots.
- Fees for having restricted breeds:
- Pet Fee: $375 (non-refundable)
- Pet rent: $45/month for your first pet and $25/month on each succeeding pets
- Insurance cost: Tenant will have to contact Xinsurance.com to purchase policy.
- We do not charge restricted breeds if they're registered as Service Animals / Emotional Support Animals.
- For NON-Restricted Breeds
- We also require a pet fee of $225 for each pet which is non-refundable.
- There will be an additional $20/month pet rent for your first pet and $10/month on each succeeding pet maximum of 3.
- Weight limit is 90lbs.
- Service animals / Emotional Support Animals will be waived of the charges above.
- We will conduct 2 pet inspections each year at $50/inspection
7. All properties which has HVAC units require the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program to be included. This saves you up to 15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment for your family. For a small charge of $12.50 per month we will have HVAC filters regularly delivered to your doorstep so that you can easily replace them without having to remember or find them.
8. Enrollment to Asset Protect Renters Insurance is required with all of Stevens Realty Leases for $12.99 per month and get $100,000 Liability for Covered Damages included along with $10,000 protection for your personal belongings.
9. Pay on time and build your credit with us and Transunion. Most landlords only report negative credit references but here at Stevens we want to reward you for meeting your obligations on time. This is an added benefit/incentive that we are putting in place for paying rents on time, taking care of the property and just being a good tenant. This will also help our residents improve payment history for future home purchases, as well as help our younger tenants in establishing a credit history
1. How much is the Application fee?
- Application fee is $30 per adult which is non-refundable regardless of result.
2. How long does it take for the application to get results?
- 2-3 business days turn around time if application submitted is complete with verification attached. (please see email after submitting application)
3. If I'm approved, how much do I need to put on a property?
- $50 lease preparation fee
- High-Risk Fee if credit score falls below 600 (please see above credit score requirements)
- First months rent (pro-rated)
- $150 Utility Hook-up fee (applicable to some properties only)
- Pet rent (as detailed above, if there's any)
- Pet deposit (as detailed above, if there's any)
- Utility Rent (applicable to some properties only)
4. Can we smoke or vape in the property?
- Yes, after you agree to the terms and pay a $200 smoking fee.