1. Credit score requirements:
- 600 or above - Normal deposit.
- 550 to 599 - Normal deposit plus 50% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 500 to 549 - Normal deposit plus 100% of rent HIGH RISK FEE (non-refundable)
- 499 and below - Rejected
- No credit - Need a Cosigner (w/ 600+ Credit Score)
2. We do criminal background and sex offender checks.
3. Any open judgements or landlord balances will be denied.
4. Strictly NO evictions from rental records.
5. Total household income must be at least 3x the rent.
6. Our Pet Policy:
- List of Restricted Breeds :
- Staffordshire Terrier
- American Bulldog
- "Wolf Dog"
- Great Dane
- Presa Canario
- German Sheppard
- Here are the requirements for Restricted Breeds:
- Mandatory dog interview with the property manager before the pet application is approved.
- No history of any biting
- Recommend dog insurance policy
- Fully complete pet application with vet records and shots.
- Fees for having restricted breeds:
- Pet Fee: $375 (non-refundable)
- Pet rent: $45/month for your first pet and $25/month on each succeeding pets
- Insurance cost: Tenant will have to contact Xinsurance.com to purchase policy.
- We do not charge restricted breeds if they're registered as Service Animals / Emotional Support Animals.
- For NON-Restricted Breeds
- We also require a pet fee of $225 for each pet which is non-refundable.
- There will be an additional $20/month pet rent for your first pet and $10/month on each succeeding pet maximum of 3.
- Weight limit is 90lbs.
- Service animals / Emotional Support Animals will be waived of the charges above.
- We will conduct 2 pet inspections each year at $50/inspection
7. All of our single family homes leases require the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program to be included. This saves you up to 15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment for your family. For a small charge of $12.50 per month we will have HVAC filters regularly delivered to your doorstep so that you can easily replace them without having to remember or find them.
1. How much is the Application fee?
- Application fee is $30 per adult which is non-refundable regardless of result.
2. How long does it take for the application to get results?
- 2-3 business days turn around time if application submitted is complete with verification attached. (please see email after submitting application)
3. If I'm approved, how much do I need to put on a property?
- $50 lease preparation fee
- High-Risk Fee if credit score falls below 600 (please see above credit score requirements)
- First months rent (pro-rated)
- $100 Utility Hook-up fee (applicable to some properties only)
- Pet rent (as detailed above, if there's any)
- Pet deposit (as detailed above, if there's any)
- Utility Rent (applicable to some properties only)
4. Can we smoke or vape in the property?
- Yes, after you agree to the terms and pay a $200 smoking fee.