- MINIMUM of 3 times the rent in gross monthly household income. This is your gross income BEFORE deductions are taken -- all adult applicants combined. (If you hold a Housing Choice Voucher, we will use your voucher to add to your income for qualification purposes. DON'T FORGET TO UPLOAD IT TO YOUR APPLICATION IN THE UPLOADS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION.)
- A good record of on-time bill payment.
- Any current collection/charge-off activity must be explained. We will be particularly concerned about collections with utility companies.
- Any recent or serious criminal convictions will be carefully evaluated for risk to property or neighbors, and for risk of not paying rent.
- Those with eviction filings in the last 3 years which have not been dismissed will not be accepted.
- We evaluate applicants based on an overall picture. We look at credit scores, but do not rely solely on them. We will consider circumstances of bankruptcies, foreclosures/short sales, high student loan debt, and criminal records when making a rental decision. BE SURE TO PROVIDE ANY EXPLANATIONS YOU WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BOX PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APPLICATION.