LOW CREDIT RENTS, HOMETOWN HERO HOUSING, AND OUR VETERAN ADVOCATES PROGRAM OFFERS A CREDIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BAD CREDIT OR NO CREDIT WHO ARE IN NEED OF AN APARTMENT. SCHEDULE A CALL TO ASK QUESTIONS. WE WILL SEND A REMINDER VIA TEXT/EMAIL TO DISCUSS THE ONLINE PROCESS AND HOW TO BEST SERVE YOUR NEEDS. THE STEPS ARE FREE AND HELPFUL.
CLICK THIS LINK SCHEDULE FREE PRE-SCREENING Q&A DISCUSSION WITH A REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT THE CREDIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM. WE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME.
Find an Apartment in your area through our online directory of Approved Management Companies
Find a place to live: https://liveiag.com/approvedmanagementcompanies/
The links you will click will bring you to the property management websites and their communities they manage. You will see tabs for properties, locations, or communities - narrow down where you want to live based on location, price, and everything to meet your criteria. There are a lot to choose from so take your time reviewing the right place to call home.
Review Costs: Review the sample rent schedules: https://liveiag.com/rent-schedules/ that explains the ten percent administration fee charged to manage your account, and the lease liability fee for $999.00 is a liability fee made payable in 3 separate monthly installments (move-in month, 2nd month, and 3rd month.
If you already have a property you want to move in to - Please prepare to complete a short application and provide the proof of the information listed. The representative will call you at your scheduled time to discuss your property choice, rent budget, and assist with the steps to move you into your next place you love to call home.
- Application fee may apply when you visit the actual apartment community you choose to live. Meanwhile your assigned representative will answer your questions free of charge. We will help you to understand how to qualify. If you qualify directly with the property, we will tell you, if you need a cosigner, we will confirm your monthly income and rent schedule.
- Security deposit required for move in plus applicable fees. Must gross 4x rent per month in income with an acceptable background.
To qualify for Sponsorship with Low Credit Rents, Hometown Hero Housing or the Veteran Advocates Program please submit the following information to underwriting below.
How does one qualify?
- Proof of Income (Requirements listed below)
- Pass a background check – no felonies last 10 years
- How many adults will be living in the apartment?
- How long has each of those adults been on their current job?
- Less than Two years on the job is four times gross income to rent.
- More than Two years on the job is three times gross income to rent.
There is no charge when filling this application out. We will ask you for personal information. We recommend doing this step when you have your property chosen and the rent schedule has been reviewed with your fees, so you are prepared to speak with your IAG Sponsorship representative.
Please send the following to Info@innovativeapartmentgroup.com:
- 4 Paycheck Stubs
- Photo Id
- Tell us the Apartment Community you want to move into?
- How many bedrooms?
- Desired Rental Amount?
- Desired move-in date?
To get approved for an Apartment you will need to provide the following proof:
- Each Resident must pass the community background check.
- Proof of Income: Provide 4 paycheck stubs.
- You make 4x rent in household income. [Example: A $1,000 Apartment will need a household income of $4,000 to qualify]
One year program - IAG Residents are able to sign up and work with “The Credit Coach” to repair and rebuild credit during the 1 year term of the co-signing program. The programs objective is to provide resources to build credit for individual results that can improve credit and lifestyle. For those who complete the financial wellness coursework and improve their credit performance will be able to apply directly for housing and save on administrative and lease liability fees. Rent payments are due on the 1st of every month. IAG does provide the option to pay twice a month, Half on the 1st and the balance due on the 15th.