1) Do you accept residents with felonies?
We do not approve applications if there is a felony on the background report.
2) Is there a certain credit score that is necessary to be approved?
There is not a magic credit number. Anything under 500 is unlikely to be approved, but there is no guarantee of approval of anything over 500. It is a comprehensive look at what is on the credit report and how recent the credit findings are.
3) Do you accept residents with evictions?
We do not approve applications if there is an eviction on the credit report.
4) Do you include student loans as income?
We do not include student loans as income.
5) What do you qualify as 1 year of positive rental history?
Good rental history must be non-familial, able to be verified, not contain more than 1 late payment per year of rental history, not include any outstanding balance owed, not have more than normal wear and tear to a property, and must have no complaints. As well as having 1 year of positive rental history you must not have any negative rental references.
6) I have a year of positive rental history but my roommates do not, now what?
Congratulations, we just need 1 year per group.
7) Do you negotiate the prices of your rental homes?
We do not ever negotiate rental prices. We put a lot of research in to our rent prices.