1) How do I schedule a tour?
Please follow the instructions on the property listing page to schedule a tour. This will include uploading a valid photo ID. Unless otherwise stated, tours are self-guided.
2) I'm trying to schedule a tour, but there isn't a link to do so. Why?
Each listing clearly states the availability date at the top of each. If you are unable to schedule a tour, it may because the home is not yet available to view. Please submit your information to be added to the waitlist, and you will be notified when you are able to schedule a tour.
3) Where do I find pricing information for rent and fees?
All rent and supplemental fees are clearly listed in each property description. Utilities may be billed at a flat rate or based on usage. Please refer to each property description for complete details.
4) Is my application fee refundable?
Once we have started processing an application, the application fees are no longer refundable.
5) How long does it take to process my application?
We typically process an application within 2-3 business days, depending on the volume of applications we are processing and whether or not your application is submitted fully complete.
6) Why do I need to move in within 7 days of paying the deposit or from the day the home is ready?
We are unable to hold a home for a move in if it is going to sit vacant for longer than 7 days without rent being paid.
7) How many pets am I allowed to have? What kind of pets can I have?
Please refer to the description of the home you are interested in, as pet restrictions may vary from one property to another. Properly documented Service and Emotional Support Animals are not subject to the same restrictions as household pets. Please contact us for further information if you have a Service or Emotional Support Animal.
8) How much are pet deposits and fees? Do I pay pet rent?
Unless otherwise stated in the property description, residents with pets will typically pay a deposit of $250, a pet fee of $250 per pet, and monthly pet rent of $40 per pet. Some properties may have different pet policies. Properly documented Service and Emotional Support Animals are not subject to the same fees as household pets. Please contact us for further information if you have a Service or Emotional Support Animal.