Welcome to CAPSTONE REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If each applicant over the age of 18 does not complete the application and each pay the $60.00 application fee your application will NOT be processed until paid. All applications are processed Monday thru Thursday; 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday; 8:30am - 2:00pm.
ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS!
We DO accept multiple applications until an application is accepted.
For vacant properties, we do not process applicants who have NOT seen the property (physically been inside the home).
For occupied properties due to Covid-19 we are processing applications for applicants sight-unseen. If approved a private viewing will be scheduled if approved applicant decides they do not want to move forward they will NOT be refunded their application fees.
Please read below regarding applicant requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Capstone Realty Professionals immediately at 602-354-4660. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application. All supporting documentation to be uploaded directly to the application.
Upon approval of your Rental Application cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your holding deposit.
*****THIS IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS*****
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page. Copy and paste the following link in another tab: https://capstonerealtypros.petscreening.com/
General Income & Qualifying Requirements;
1. Gross monthly household income(s) must equal three (3) times the stated monthly rent. Applicant(s) must provide documentation supporting stated income(s). Acceptable documentation to be copy of paystubs (2 months), copy of bank statements - must include full name and detail of deposits, a copy of W2, copy of 1099, letter from employer on employer letterhead with employer contact information for verification. We do not accept business bank statements as proof of personal income.
2. Valid government-issued identification with picture ID required.
3. Rental History; All applicants must have verifiable rental history for at least three (3) years. An eviction will result in an automatic denial.
4. Credit; Applicants must have good credit, free of collections, judgments, liens & bankruptcies. If you have questions regarding your credit qualifications please contact our office to discuss 602-354-4660.
5. Background; Felony convictions must be addressed according to our company policy. Applicants will be denied if they have felony convictions less than 20 years old, involving violent crimes against people/property or distribution/manufacturing of drugs in any manner. Felony convictions for any drug-related offenses (possession only) or alcohol-related offenses in which no one was permanently injured or killed, will result in a denial if less than 15 years old. All other felony convictions will result in a denial if they are less than 20 years old. Applicants with outstanding warrants or crimes that are awaiting trial, will be automatically denied. Registered sex offenders will automatically be denied.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO LANDLORD/OWNER'S FINAL APPROVAL.
Earnest money is due within 24 hours of application acceptance. If earnest money is not received within 24 hours then the property will be open for applications. Upon approval of your Rental Application, Cancellation of the lease agreement or the with drawing of your application will result in the forfeiture of your earnest money. The earnest money will need to be paid with certified funds and made out to Capstone Realty Professionals. The amount of earnest money due is equal to one month’s rent unless otherwise stated by management. The earnest money will need to be dropped off at our office located at 1425 E McDowell Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85006 during our business hours. Office hours are as follows; Mon-Thurs, 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am - 2:00pm. Earnest money transfers to refundable security deposit upon move in.
***Please note if you are having a difficult time filling out this application online please contact our office to discuss other options available to complete the application. You may reach the office by calling 602-354-4660***
Capstone Realty Professionals does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
Capstone Realty Professionals does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
The information contained in the property listing/marketing is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Capstone Realty Professionals is not responsible for any error or omission in the wording or content of this information.
Application fee: $60.00