1) What is your office's physical address?
Keller Williams Building 1801 S. Mopac Expy #100 Austin TX 78746 NOTE: No walk-ins without appointment or pre-arranged reason to go there to drop something off. i.e. property manager is not there 9-5.
2) What is your website?
3) How to I apply for a property and what is the application fee?
Application online at https://AustinPropertyManager.com/apply
4) How long can you hold a property with an approved application?
If vacant, 10 days from application date. If occupied, not more than 10 days after availability date.
5) Do you accept Section 8?
6) Do you do a credit check?
7) Do you accept tenants with a history of evictions?
8) Do you accept tenants with felony convictions?
Depends on nature of offense and how long ago.
9) Why do I have to submit a picture of my driver's license? (only if using document verification)
For showing agent safety.
10) What do I need to qualify to rent one of your properties?
Household income at least 3x the rent, or 2x per roommate if none of the roommates makes at least 3x. Credit score 650+ for regular deposit (deposit = 1 month rent) 2+ years rental or mortgage payment history. Shortcomings can sometimes be cured with additional Deposits depending on the property.
11) How do I submit a maintenance request?
Online at AustinPropertyManager.com/Repairs
12) What is your pet policy?
Not all properties allow pets. It will say in listing comments. Those that do are limited to 2 pets max, at least 2+ years old, max weight 35 lbs. Veterinarian/shot records must be provided with application showing age, weight, breed of animal and that all shots are current. A separate Pet Application is required.