Rental Requirements & Policies
$60 Application fee per person is payable in cash or money order only and is Non-Refundable
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- $60 per individual Over 18 years old - Non-Refundable Application Fee.
- Valid picture ID
- If a qualified co-signer is required they must also pay an application fee. A security deposit of a month and a half of rent is required for all approved applicants with a co-signer.
- Once approved a security deposit and signed lease is required immediately to hold the unit and a
$100 Administrative Fee must be paid by money order, cashier’s check or cash.
- Monthly gross income of all applicants should be equal to or above three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Unemployed applicants will need to provide some form of verifiable income source or ability to pay.
- Tax returns, bank statements, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
- Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income through copies of the previous year’s tax returns.
- Pindell-Wilson Property Management has the discretion of setting a security deposit amount under the following criteria:
- Obtain credit report on each Applicant – A credit score of 600-650 will likely result in a security deposit equal to one month and a half of rent dependent on the following: Rental history, excessive charge offs, collection activity, income to debt ratio, judgments & evictions.
- A credit score of 651 and above is approved with one month security deposit assuming all other standards are met.
- “No credit score” may be approved with a security deposit equal to one month and a half of rent.
- A security deposit is determined based on the lowest credit score of all applicants.
- A qualified co-signer must have a credit score of 651 or higher.
- Maximum of 2 people per bedroom.
- A credit score below 600.
- Any judgments, eviction or collection by a past landlord or property management companies within the last 3 years.
- Any felony convictions within the past 7 years & an excessive criminal history including arrests for violent crimes, drugs, etc.
- Any discrepancies or misrepresentations on the rental application.