1) When will I hear back about my application?
Home365's Vacancy Team strives to respond to applicants about our decision within 48 business hours.
2) How much is your application fee?
Our application fee is a non-refundable $50 fee per each applicant that is 18 years or older. This fee covers a criminal background check, Transunion Credit Report, and screening of your credentials.
3) How long is my application valid?
Your application is valid for 30 days.
4) Can I transfer my application?
Absolutely! If you are a qualified applicant, we are happy to transfer your application to another available unit.
5) What is required to complete Home365's application?
Our application requires each applicant to provide their name, contact information, social security number, rental history, employment history with ATLEAST a month's worth of your most recent paystubs. Along with this information, there are many other questions that are asked to ensure you are the right fit for the property you're applying for.
6) What is the best way to get in contact with a Home365 representative?
Home365 has a team ready to answer any and all questions that may come about through your rental experience. Please direct your questions or concerns here: https://www.home365.co/help/
7) What is required to move in?
We ALWAYS require a non-refundable holding deposit equal to one month's rent and first month's rent. Dependent on your application or property, you may also be required to pay last month's rent or a non-refundable pet deposit of $300.
8) Does Home365 accept Section 8?
If a property is Section 8 approved, we are more than happy to accept Section 8!