1) How much is the application fee?
The application fee is $50 per person that will be living in the property who is 18 and over and any co-signer's or guarantors.
2) How long does the application process take?
The application process can take from 3 to 5 business days. It depends heavily on how quickly you are able to provide information requested and how quickly your previous landlord(s) and employer responds.
3) Do you hold a property if I give you a security deposit in advance?
Unfortunately, no. We do not hold any properties for any reason.
4) What if there is more than one person that submits an application for the same property I did?
Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis based on the time stamp of the application in our processing system. We will let you know that another applicant is ahead of you in processing.
5) How much is the pet deposit? And is there an additional monthly pet rent?
The pet deposit is $500 and it is refundable upon move out and no damages. For our properties with carpet a $150 minimum cleaning fee is assessed against your account. Pet rent of $25 per month per pet is applicable to our properties with carpet.
6) Can you tell me about how much utilities run for the property?
Unfortunately, no but you may call BGE and ask them to provide you a monthly average of the cost of the gas/electric for that unit. 800-685-0123. That breakdown may or may not include shared utilities in some of our apartment buildings such as heat or hot water. Water is NOT included at most of our properties. This cost varies greatly depending on usage. We recommend you budget $50 per month plus $10 for each additional person as a safe starting point (water only), but not a guarantee of costs.