Feel Good Property Management, Inc.
- 3 BR
- 3 BA
- 1693 SF
- Carlsbad Home, Beautifully Remodeled, Close to Nature Trails and Shopping.
3 beds / 2.5 bath, 1693 square feet, condo built in 1984, located in Carlsbad.
Available date: January 2, 2019
Located in Calavera Hills, this charming two-story home is just minutes away from nature trails, schools and shopping malls. The home shows pride of ownership and was recently remodeled and painted inside which appeals to a new, modern look. The layout for the home is cozy, inviting, and also great for entertaining. The backyard is enclosed by fencing and is equipped with drought tolerant landscape.
- Recently remodeled with high quality finishes!
- Pristine carpeting.
- Clean inside and out & very well maintained.
- Schools just minutes away.
- Master bathroom attached to the large master bedroom.
- Overhead shower.
- Dual vanities in master.
- The kitchen has granite countertops, chef grade appliances, stainless steel appliances, an island, deep sink, stainless steel sink and a pantry.
- The home also has double paned windows and a fireplace.
- HOA community: The Crest of Calavera Hills.
- HOA amenities: pool and spa.
- The backyard / exterior has: fenced yard, draught tolerant landscape, patio, storage shed.
- Laundry: Washer & Dryer included in home.
- HVAC: Central heat, no AC.
- Showings by appointment only. Don’t disturb occupants.
- Lease term: 12 month minimum. Open to longer lease. NOTE: Owner prefers 12 month lease minimum. Rent will increase by $100 on July 1, 2019.
- Pets: Dogs & Cats considered on case by case basis (no aggressive breeds). Extra $500 security deposit per pet. Extra $25 animal administration fee per month per pet.
- Security deposit required up front, amount is equal to one month rent.
- Security deposit will be held in: Broker's trust account.
- Year built: 1984.
- Appliances included: Fridge, Oven / Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Heater.
- If appliances break or stop working due to normal wear and tear, all appliances named above will be maintained by owner except: Tenant is responsible for tenant damage.
- Landscaping: Tenant will maintain all landscaping except: HOA maintains common areas.
- All utilities / services to be paid by tenant except: Trash is included in HOA payment which owner pays for.
- Parking rules: 2 parking spots, 1 is covered and 1 is uncovered. Parking spots are both number 8.
Additional lease notes:
- Feel Good Property Management, Inc. BRE #01987336 Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the tenant or tenant's agent to verify. Home will be delivered in same condition as during showings, unless future changes are given in writing from FGPM.
- Dogs ok
- Cats ok