Enjoy coming home to this updated unit on a tree-lined street in Burlingame.
• Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, tile floors, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
• Eat-in breakfast area
• Bright living room and bedroom with lots of sun streaming in
• Laminate floors in living and bedroom
• New double pane windows and faux wood blinds throughout
• NO neighbors above or below this unit, located at back of property
• One carport space
• On-site coin-operated laundry
• On-site resident manager
• Great Burlingame location – 2 blocks to downtown; 3 blocks to CalTrain
Available Now! Owner pays water, sewer and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. Tenant is recommended to carry renters insurance. No smoking. One year lease. Cats considered with additional deposit and references. Sorry no Dogs. Security deposit is $2200.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.