LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS- 1438 Colombia Rd NW #306, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: One spot included
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/09411ef097
• Charming and fully renovated sun filled condo with gorgeous hardwood floors and gas fireplace.
• Expansive living room area to the front of the home, beautifully original finishes included decorative fireplace and natural light from the front.
• Kitchen features gorgeous hardwood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
• Bedroom has excellent dual closet space and easy access to bathroom.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort, The Piedmont Condominium offers quaint and convenient living.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights between Harvard and Columbia Streets, home is situated only a short walk from both the Columbia Heights and U Street Metro Stations and easy walking distance to Mount Pleasant.
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• 1.5 blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger, Target, Giant, as well as Saturday/Wednesday Farmers’ Market.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
• Recently received national attention through the New York Times for its eclectic collection of privately owned restaurants and businesses, 11th Street has quickly created a name for itself as 'The Hip Strip' provided by the Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, RedRocks, El Chucho, Room 11, Wonderland Ballroom, and much more to discover.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.