LOCATION: Brentwood – 1353 Adams St NE #3, Washington, DC 20018
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays electric, gas, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/09eb4ea00d
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour and interactive 3D floorplan:
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/ZDpxXRW2rIc
3D FLOORPLAN: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=w5dW3Y1TjJq
• Beautiful one-bedroom condo with high end finishes, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and modern bath.
• Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and expansive breakfast bar with track lighting with attractive countertops and ample cabinet space.
• Large living room, spacious for family and friends and cozy for R & R with a movie or book alone or among private company.
• The large bedrooms provides excellent natural light and great closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located on a quiet street between Brentwood Road and Montana Ave, you have terrific access to downtown DC as well as points north into Maryland via New York Avenue or Georgia Avenue.
• Walk to Rhode Island Metro (Red Line).
• Discover all the dining and fun Brookland, NOMA, and Ivy City have to offer from the residential quiet of Brentwood. Tons of breweries, music venues, and more!
• Brentwood Recreation Center is just down the street for outdoor enjoyment and family time.
• Giant, Home Depot, and Mom’s Organic all nearby, along with many other shopping options for everyday needs.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.