PROPERTY INFO: Built in 2016, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome has it all. End unit, away from the street creates even more peace and privacy. Open floorpan with high ceilings. Gas range and quartz countertops in the kitchen.
Enjoy your coffee on the front deck or take it out back to your own private oasis. Attached garage for storage and convenience. Central A/C for those warmer days!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Eliot neighborhood, Excellent proximity to New Seasons, Williams Corridor, Downtown local restaurants, Irving Park and more.Bikers Paradise score 96, Walkers score of 84. Jefferson and Grant High.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Pets permitted with additional security deposit of $300/pet.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Private Garage, free street parking
- A/C: Central A/C
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: Owner has been approved for Relocation Exemption #5 which allows them to move back into the home by June 30, 2022.
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Private Front And Back Patio