Near the Heart of Ballard this Classic mid-century basement 2 bedroom 1 bathroom. Unit has been refreshed with new flooring & Trim, fresh paint, new light fixtures, new kitchen, has built-ins, fireplace, one-off street parking & large shared covered back patio. Kitchen is very small, great for creative people to ad workable counter space. no dishwasher. Pet welcome.
Prime Ballard location. Easy walk to transit and all Ballard has to offer. Easy commute downtown or North. Close to Fremont, Greenwood, Phinney ridge, etc. Walkable Area. Near Ballard Corners Park, Bus stops, Shopping, restaurants and more.
• Due at lease signing: 1st & balance of deposit
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $250 ($250 due with application - applied towards security deposit
• Term: 6 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 each (1 pet limit) - $65 pet rent for each additional pet.
• Deposit: $1395
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 1 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
• Renters Insurance: Required
• Pets Allowed: Dog's & Cats - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Utilities Paid by Tenant: Electricity, Water/Sewer/Garbage & Electricity shall be prorated by number of occupants in each unit.
Tenant pays for Cable/Internet/Phone paid directly to utility company.
• Free Shared Laundry - W/D just outside your door in utility room.
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly)
Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records. Easy access to downtown Queen Anne, Magnolia.
-For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates