This bright house is nestled on a quiet, treed, family oriented, cul-de-sac (dead-end street). Go for a virtual showing right now at: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=7xH4TrGVoKP
- 4 bedrooms + den: Two bedrooms are on the main level and two bedrooms plus one office/den are on the lower level.
- 2.5 bathrooms: One full bathroom (tub plus walk in shower) is on the main level. One 3 piece ensuite and one powder room plus laundry is on the lower level.
- Huge backyard: complete with play structure, new large shed, garden shed, ample area for your garden and lots of room for kids to play.
- Short, 5 minute drive to downtown, with super fast access to 417. A walk to the Ottawa river and its beautiful bike pathways, the Rideau Tennis Club, St. Laurent Community Centre, Overbrook Community Centre, St. Laurent Shopping Centre (O-Train), Tim Hortons, Dollar Store, Winners, Staples, Starbucks, Canadian Tire, Grocery stores and transit.
- Ample parking: There is a long, shared driveway, where you can park about 3 cars when needed.
- Kid friendly area: The street is very friendly with a mix of young families and elderly couples. There are plenty of places to do family activities - 2 community centres within walking distance. There are also 3 large parks within walking distance - the closest one having a baseball diamond and a splash pad. The second park has a large outdoor play structure, a seasonal outdoor rink and an outdoor city wading pool.
- Schools: https://ocdsb.ca/cms/one.aspx?portalid=55478&pageid=218220