Practically everything is updated in this lovely, bright 1-bedroom unit on a tree-lined street in Burlingame.
• Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, tile floors, gas stove and refrigerator
• Large, bright living room with custom paint colors and gleaming hardwood floors
• LOTS of closet space
• Updated bathroom with tile floor, enclosed shower over tub and pedestal sink
• Top floor unit with no upstairs neighbors
• Covered parking for one car!
• On-site coin-operated laundry
• On-site resident manager
• Great Burlingame location west of El Camino Real
Available Now! Owner pays water, sewer and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. Tenant is recommended to carry renters insurance. No smoking. One year lease. Cats considered with additional deposit and references. Sorry no Dogs. Security deposit is $2200.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.