Located in trendy Park Row, this loft apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bath and a spacious 945 square feet of living space. The first floor has an open great room style layout with the living and dining area open to the kitchen. Easy care and stylish laminate wood flooring is throughout the first level with carpeting on the second level. Your kitchen has rich maple cabinetry, granite countertops and a large island perfect for casual dining illuminated by upgraded pendant lighting. The refrigerator is included and your laundry area is also on this level with the washer and dryer included. The bedroom is on the upper level with a full bath also upgraded with granite countertops. Park Row is conveniently located within a mile of beaches, numerous shopping and dining options and the 101 for an easy commute. To get more information, add your name to an interest list, or to apply now, call 805-603-1585.
• Available Date: 7-22-19
• Square Footage: 945
• Bedrooms: 1
• Bathrooms: 1
• Levels: 2
• Lease: 1 year
• Appliances Included: Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
• Parking: 1 Car Garage
• Rent: $2095
• Security Deposit: $2095 (may increase depending on qualifications)
INFO REGARDING PETS: If you have pets please complete a pet profile here. This service makes it easy and convenient for pet owners. You will be asked to create a pet profile and this will assist us in assessing your pet
RESPONSE TIME: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. We respond to ALL inquiries, please be patient. We have a 'no-bullying' policy, and zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards our staff.
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who will be living in the home will need to submit a separate application. Applications fees are $45 each. Application turn around time is 2-3 business days.
• Average Credit score of group 650 or higher. For a lower average credit score a higher security deposit will be required. Average score must be 601 or higher or application will be denied.
• 3 times the monthly rent in documentable gross income or higher. For applicants that fall short of this requirement a higher security deposit may be required.
• Certain criminal convictions may be grounds for denial, please see below for more info.
• No evictions on record
• No more than 1 collections or delinquent accounts per applicant. Accounts when combined must not exceed $250 for collections or delinquencies, this applies for all applicants. (Two applicants no more than $500, etc.)
• Ignore medical trade lines
• Ignore education and student loan trade lines
• No bankruptcies within 2 years, ignore if dismissed
Review of criminal activity for all applicants if found applicable