LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE--1603 Corcoran St NW #B, Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: January 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included. Tenant pays electric and cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Considered with $25/month fee and $300 damage deposit.
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted. Fee is $40/adult with a fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com.
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/0df0af1011
• Great one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit in a classic elegant three-unit Dupont Circle building.
• Lovely living room with lots of natural light and a cozy decorative fireplace.
• Super convenient galley-style kitchen with tons of cabinet space and a stacked washer-dryer.
• Large bedroom with great closet space.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Dupont Circle/Logan Circle located between energetic 16th ST and 17th ST, just east of Dupont Circle and four blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer. You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station in 5 minutes or anyway up and down Connecticut Avenue to explore one of the most energetic neighborhoods in DC.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across Corcoran on the west, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
LET'S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month's prorated rent.