This is a single room for rent not the whole house in East Washington Park. The best block in the best neighborhood in Denver. Super fun place to live!!
Looking for a friendly, clean, active person to enhance this wonderful home even more! This single room for rent is for one-person, no couples. This $1.1M+ home is a 4 bedroom/2 bath. One female roommate lives upstairs, but travels 9+ months of the year and has a cat she takes with her (no other pets allowed in the house). The second roommate upstairs is a white collar professional. The other lower roommate is a male white collar professional. All are very low-key, pleasant, busy people who are not home much.
1 block walk to Bonnie Brae. 3 block walk to Old South Gaylord shops, restaurants and bars. 5 block walk to Wash Park. 1 mile walk to Cherry Creek North. 10 min walk to DU & Lightrail. 3 mile drive/Uber to downtown or to DTC in minutes.
• Huge bedroom, private living room with area for both a home office and private living room
• Shared bathroom with only one roommate.
• Large, fenced in private back yard for BBQ's and hanging out with friends.
• Shared kitchen/laundry.
• 1 year lease plus 1/3rd shared utilities ($55).
• Deposit is equal to one month's rent.
• Looking for a friendly, clean, active person to enhance this wonderful home even more.
• No smoking indoors or dogs/cats please.
• Background, Criminal and credit check is required.
Shared utilities situation in this home. Monthly share of utilities is $55 that covers everything (water/sewer/elec/trash). Plus an additional $10/mth for Admin/Support/Lease up services.
If this posting is still active, then the unit is still available.