This 1,054 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a quiet West-side neighborhood that is close to schools, shopping and the I-10 freeway. This is a delightfully well cared for home! This home has enormous curb appeal with a curved driveway and carport for extra parking with turf grass and extra amenities for added character. Inside is all tile flooring throughout with energy efficient window upgrades and new blinds throughout. A beautifully updated kitchen that you will just love has stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher and stove\oven). The home is cooled with A/C, heated with a gas furnace and the water heater is brand new. Additionally, the exterior of home was recently painted. The back yard is very spacious with lots of room and privacy with the block fence. The extended patio is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. There is also a large storage shed. Come see this home before it's gone! This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy October 15th. The rental rate is $1,100 per month and the security deposit is $1,200 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
2. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
3. We do not accept Section 8.
4. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
5. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
6. All pets are subject to approval.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.