Wake up to water views in this lovely two bedroom, located in a fantastic Redwood Shores location near water, paths and parks! The 2nd Bedroom is the upstairs loft, and can easily be your office to work from home!
• Spacious living room/dining room combo with new carpet, fireplace and large slider to patio that looks out to water views
• Watch the ducks swim by on patio off living room and bedroom
• Kitchen with microwave hood, refrigerator, and dishwasher
• Bedroom with vaulted ceilings and slider to patio
• New paint, new carpet
• Washer & dryer conveniently located in unit
• Parking space included
• HOA community with pool, spa, and clubhouse
• Near Redwood Shores library, restaurants, parks and shopping
• Easy commute to 101 and nearby Oracle
• Redwood Shores lagoon has many water activities including sailing, wind surfing and rowing options. There are many light athletic fields for soccer, baseball, and softball as well as tennis courts, a par course and well landscaped walking, jogging, nature and biking paths offer outdoor options for all enthusiasts.
Available Now. Owner pays water, sewer, and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. Security deposit is $3500 with one-year lease. No smoking and no pets.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier's check, money order or via Paypal to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.