LOCATION: PENN QUARTER – 475 K St NW #622, Washington, DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: 1 parking spaces included
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/1c10aa1047
• Luxury 1 bedroom condo with high end finishes, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings, modern bath and industrial architectural details.
• Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and expansive breakfast bar with drop lighting with attractive granite countertops and ample cabinet space.
• The centerpiece of the home to host family and friends with a beautiful ambience and outstanding eleventh floor views from your elongated private balcony
• Large living room can be split with formal dining area or home office, spacious for family and friends and cozy for R & R with a movie or book alone or among private company.
• The Master Bedroom is fully carpeted, excellent natural light.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• The K is a 292 unit luxury condominium in the bustling City Vista complex. It is located at 5th and K in northwest, in the heart of Mount Vernon Triangle. With tons of amenities, a friendly community atmosphere, beautiful units, and a vibrant transit-friendly neighborhood, the K at City Vista is a great place to call home.
• Transit friendly neighborhood with 2 Metro stations, the circulator bus 1 block away, metrobus stop right on the corner, easy access to 375
• 24-Hour front desk, BuildingLink resident website with a community message board, delivery notification, amenity booking, courtesy key instructions, maintenance requests, building document library, and more
• Heated rooftop pool, Year-round rooftop spa and grills, Clubroom with catering kitchen, Library with community bookshare (new custom built-ins with expanded shelves, a gameshare)
• Outdoor terrace lounge with amazing sunset & monument views, Community herb garden, Complementary WIFI in the library, clubroom, and rooftop areas, Dry cleaning and package services.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.