LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA - 309 Yoakum Pkwy, Apt 905, Alexandria, VA 22304
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric included; tenant responsible for cable/internet
PARKING: 3 spaces in open parking lot
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Case by case with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/1c574f709b
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/Ne53rxlQiSY
3D FLOORPLAN: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=YcmzGAVDUTe
• This spacious 2 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms condo just has fresh paint and been recently updated.
• The kitchen has granite countertops and plenty of cabinet with washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and double oven.
• Just off the kitchen, you have a separate dining area and a living area that opens to the large private balcony, perfect for entertaining!
• Around the corner, for more privacy, you have a master suite and a bedroom with large windows letting in plenty of light.
• Home is in a gated community with an active and vigilant Patrol Service
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• The community offers a great amenities including: Indoor and Outdoor pools, Hot tub, Sauna, Fitness room, Indoor and Outdoor tennis courts, Volleyball, Basketball court, Racquetball court, Ping pong tables, Billiards room, Gazebos and BBQ area, Private party rooms, Car wash, Convenient store, Community library, Dry cleaner, Hair salon, and ATM machine.
• A short distance from major work areas such as Crystal city, Ft. Myer, Ft. Belvoir, and Washington D. C.
• Shuttle takes you right to the Van Dorn Metro station.
• Quiet community in the heart of Alexandria.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.