LOCATION: HILL EAST - 1840 D St NE #3, Washington DC, 20002
AVAILABILITY: March 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, gas, cable and internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: One space included
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/202a9a10be
• Beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in hot Hill East!
• Light-flooded living space with wood floors and lovely little architectural details like crown molding and Federal-style chair rail.
• Living space flows effortlessly into the kitchen, which features tons of cabinet space, and stainless-steel appliances.
• Two excellent-sized bedrooms, with large windows and lots of natural light.
• Private deck with space for storage and relaxing.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic Hill East location just north of Eliot-Hine Middle School.
• Great commuting to all points in the city via Metro at Stadium-Armory, only a few minutes’ walk away, or by car via quick access to the Beltway, Anacostia Freeway, Benning Rd NE, and Maryland Ave NE, Massachusetts Ave SE, and Pennsylvania Ave SE.
• Fully renovated Safeway will be opening within a year, Trader Joe’s in Eastern Market, and Harris Teeter in Potomac Ave provide great grocery shopping, and Costco at Dakota Crossing is a short drive away.
• Visit Lincoln Park, Stanton Park, Anacostia Park, or drive to the National Arboretum and Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.