Available NOVEMBER 8th! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Large 1 bedroom apartment in charming, vintage building. Apartment features a separate dining room, a built-in hutch in kitchen and hardwood floors throughout.
- Heat and water included!
- Lots of natural light
- Large bedroom
- Dining room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry on site
- Cats & Dogs OK (dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee applies)
- Small storage unit included!
- VERY large storage units available for rent for $100/month (you can fit a small car in them!)
- Responsive maintenance staff!
Close to purple line el stops, St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity