Available now! Please email inquiries and showing requests or call 773.790.4004 to schedule a showing now through our automated system.
Sunny, spacious 1 bedroom apartment in charming, vintage building.
- Large bedroom
- Tons of closet space
- Built-in hutch kitchen
- Dining room
- Lots of natural light
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Heat and water included!
- Laundry on site
- Cats & Dogs OK (dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee applies)
- Small storage unit included!
- VERY large storage units available for rent for $100/month (you can fit a small car in them!)
- Responsive maintenance staff!
Close to purple line el stops, St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Don't wait! This is a high demand unit and will lease fast!
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity