Conveniently located second floor one-bedroom unit features:
• Spacious living room
• Eat in kitchen with refrigerator, electric cooktop, wall oven and plenty of storage
• Kitchen has slider that opens out to private balcony
• Bedroom has dual hall closets for extra storage
• Dual pane windows, new carpet and paint throughout
• Easy access to 101
• Property has onsite coin-operated laundry facilities
• Unit comes with one covered carport and storage
Owner pays water, sewer & garbage. Security Deposit is $2000. One-year lease. No Pets. Tax returns or full year pay stubs will be required to qualify.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier's check, money order or via Paypal to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.