LOCATION: U STREET CORRIDOR - 1908 13th Street NW Unit 3, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking Only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/237a1c3072
• Charming one bedroom condo, fully renovated with hardwood floors!
• Living area is spacious and is the focal point of the condo with ample closet space in the foyer.
• Designer Kitchen with features granite countertops, ample hardwood cabinets and drawers, brand new stainless steel appliances, and attractive tile flooring.
• Bedroom has giant mirror clad closet space with built ins and looks to the 13th ST
• Bathroom features attractive vanity and modern fixtures and finishes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific U ST Corridor location just steps away from your morning coffee at Starbucks or gym workout at Vida.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• Walk two blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, the Codmother, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much much more.
• The Williamsburg is a classic revival building and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.