Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in the desirable Friendly Acres neighborhood of Redwood City, just a few blocks to the shops and restaurants of Marsh Manor, and quick access to Highway 101.
• Spacious and sunny living room dining room combo with plank entry area, brand new carpet, decorative fireplace and slider out to enormous backyard
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage. Kitchen includes refrigerator and gas stove
• Two good sized bedrooms
• Bathroom has separate tub and shower stall
• New carpet and paint throughout
• Attached one-car garage
• Large backyard with grass area and sanded patio area perfect for a patio set
• Cozy 1090 square foot home on a BIG 5,588 square foot lot!
• Fantastic location in Friendly Acres just blocks from Marsh Manor and 101
Available now. Tenant pays all utilities. No smoking. Security deposit is $4000.00 with one-year lease. Pets considered with additional deposit.
www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier’s check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.