Check out this rehabbed 2 bed, 1 bath apartment in Walnut Hill! This updated 2nd floor apartment is conveniently located close to the Market-Frankford Line as well as all of the shops and restaurants in the surrounding area. Close to University City - great for students! Features full kitchen, w/gas range, luxury flooring, and in-unit washer/dryer.
Move in costs for this property include first month, last month, one month security deposit, plus a one time application fee. Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Cats are allowed on a case-by-case basis and information must be included in the application. Sorry, no dogs are allowed in multi-unit properties. Fees: $350 Non-refundable + $35/month pet rent.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.