• Bright, sizeable living room with gleaming hardwood floors
• Separate and spacious ding area
• Large kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and new quartz countertops
• Kitchen had tons of storage and a backdoor that provides easy access to laundry room
• Bathroom comes with tub over shower combo, skylight that allows glorious amounts of sunlight and plenty of storage
• New paint and freshly refinished hardwood throughout
• Unit is approx. 541 sq ft.
• Laundry facility on site
• Dedicated garage underneath unit
• Near shops, restaurants and easy access to 101, 82, 280 & 380
Available now. Owner pays water, sewer and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities. No smoking. No pets. Security deposit is $2300 with one-year lease.
Applications and instructions can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $40 application fee per adult payable in cash, cashier's check, money order or via Paypal to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable income required with completed application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: In compliance with CA Public Health Department safety regulations, only two persons (who must be from the same household) may enter the property at any given time. If there are more than two people in your party, you will be asked to break into groups and tour separately. Showings are scheduled to ensure every party is able to view the property alone and our staff is able to sanitize between showings. All persons wishing to view one of our properties must review and follow our COVID-19 Showing Guidelines found at http://bayareapm.com/resources/COVID-19-Showing-Guidelines.pdf.