This home is a beautifully remodeled perfect space. When you first enter the home, you notice the large living room that is split by a small level perfect for creating a seating area and making the home feel large. The living room flows right into the kitchen which has all stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinets and tons of counter top space. There are two bedrooms on the left and the master is separate and private right off the laundry room. The master bedroom has its own private front door to the front of the home. The laundry room has additional storage areas as well as the door to the backyard that is shared with the unit in the back of the property. There will be a $50.00/mo charge for water, sewer, trash and landscaping. This home is so beautiful, it will not last long!
This home will is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1,225 per month and the security deposit is $1,325. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. The owner may consider 1 pet under 30lbs.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.