LOCATION: ARLINGTON, 813 31st St S #B (Studio), Arlington, VA 22202
The entire 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home is also available to rent for $4500/month
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Pets considered, deposit required
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/2c3805100e
• Brilliant renovated upper level studio apartment with its own separate entrance.
• Tons of light and high ceilings make this lofty studio feel light and airy.
• Brand new appliances in a galley-style kitchenette.
• Large, segmented living space lets you arrange living, dining, and sleeping in all sorts of stylish and efficient ways.
• Wonderful private deck access through sliding glass doors which looks out over the beautiful back yard and woods.
• Large storage closet with a washer/dryer. Additional closet space and a serene full bathroom complete the space.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• One mile from the National Gateway transit oriented, mixed use development with restaurants, services and shops as well as a 24-hour Harris Teeter grocery store and features commuter transit stop with direct access to the Crystal City Metro Station (blue and yellow lines) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport.
• In the opposite direction less than a mile away is a Giant Food, Starbucks, Gym, various banks, and restaurants as well as Four Mile Run Farmers & Artisan Market.
• The Potomac Yard Center is slightly south and has Best Buy, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, PetSmart, Target and more!
• Rich in history is downtown Old Alexandria, filled with plenty of exciting restaurants, shops, and sites to explore and all just a leap away from your quiet and quaint community.
• Fort Scott Park as well as Four Mile Run Park with hundreds of interconnecting trail and park system is just a couple blocks away.
• Situated just off of South Glebe Road and Jefferson Davis Highway (Route 1), providing easy access to Interstate 395, 495, 95 and 66, and the George Washington Parkway.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.