HUGE One Bedroom Apartment with Private Entry and Deck
1449 Emerson St #3
- Unique, Vintage, and Recently Renovated
- Sunroom/Office Space
- Large Windows, Lots of Natural Light
- Walking Distance to the Ogden, Fillmore, several restaurants and bars
- Spacious Layout
- Hardwood Floors
- Two Entries – One Private with Small Deck
-Near Ogden Theater and the Fillmore!
-Nea Alpine Dog Brewing Company
1449 Emerson Street #3
$1300 Monthly Rent
$50 Flat Monthly Utility Fee: covers use of water, trash, gas, sewage, and heat
TENANT billed independently for electricity use through Xcel Energy
$400 Security Deposit
$45 Application Fee (per person)
No Pets, Please!
- Must make twice the amount of rent per month
- Have good established credit (min 2 open lines of credit in good standings)
- No collections
- No Rental Debt
- No Evictions
- No Criminal History
We do not approve applicants by credit score. All applications are put into a specific algorithm that take all qualifications into account.
Thank you very much for your time and interest!
Pinnacle Real Estate Management
Leasing | Sal