This 1,500 square foot, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is located in a fun Central neighborhood. Charming ranch style home perfect for the student going to the UofA or for anyone that wants a home with character and space! The main floor features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with wood flooring in the living area and a fun and bright kitchen. There is tons of off street parking, plus you’ll love the large back yard. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available to see July 6th and available for occupancy August 5th 2020. The rental rate $1,395 per month and the security deposit is $1,495. Sorry no pets allowed. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Completed applications are processed on a “first come, first served” basis.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants' household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Sorry no pets allowed.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.