Available now! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
This spacious, charming 1 bedroom apartment is located on the top floor of a vintage building.
- Large bedroom and closet
- Lots of natural light
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Dining room
- Built-in, newly renovated hutch kitchen
- Granite countertops
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Large kitchen storage space and pantry
- Ceiling fans
- Heat and water included!
- Laundry on site
- Cats & Dogs OK (dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee applies)
- Small storage unit included!
- VERY large storage units available for rent for $100/month (you can fit a small car in them!)
- Responsive maintenance staff!
(Photos and video are of the exact unit.)
Close to purple line L stops, St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Non-Refundable Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity