LOCATION: Vienna – 8523 Tysons Court, Vienna, VA 22182
AVAILABILITY: June 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, trash service, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Driveway and garage parking
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/3a375bb09b
• Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout this bright and cozy-split level.
• The living room on the first level features tall windows looking to the backyard (piano stays).
• Eat-in galley kitchen has ample countertop and cabinet space, gas stove with convection oven, and garage access.
• Separate dining room is spacious and can play host to family or friend gatherings with access to backyard. Weber grill on deck stays.
• Master bedroom on the second level has terrific natural light, hardwood floors, lots of closet space and its own master bathroom.
• The second, third and fourth bedrooms to the front of the home also have hardwood floors and spacious closets and can be used as guest rooms, nursery, and office/den.
• Expansive family room on the finished and lower level with half bath, large brick fireplace (decorative only), utility room with washer and dryer, and access to the side yard.
• Beautiful brick facade, front sitting porch, and large wooded backyard with a cabana and excellent shaded space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Charming community, access to walking and biking trails, and a great in-town location with wonderful options near to major interstates with good commuting connections.
• Cul de sac location off Wolftrappe Creek adjacent to the Westwood Country Club near to dinner at Anita’s or Sweet Ginger, ice cream at Baskin Robbins, and groceries at Whole Foods Market.
• Wildwood Park and the W&OD trail are easily accessible from the back of the home: https://www.novaparks.com/parks/washington-and-old-dominion-railroad-regional-park
• Ride the 2T and 15M bus to work or take the Greensboro/Tysons Corner Metro (silver line) .9 miles away.
• Nearby Tysons Galleria Mall at Leesburg Pike sits on the Capital Beltway and Nutley Street takes you right to Rt 66.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.