LOCATION: GEORGETOWN - 3412 Prospect St NW #3, Washington, DC 20007
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water, 1/3 gas, and 1/3 electric. Tenant pays own cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/3dd03730ed
• Spacious, charming, cozy, beautiful studio-ground floor apartment for a young professional.
• Lovely, new modern kitchennette.
• Attractive built-in book shelves along charming brick wall.
• Ample storage space, including walk-in closet
• BRAND NEW hardwood-style floor and newly painted walls.
• Modern bathroom, clad with new tile and marble countertop.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD –
• Outstanding location in the heart of historic Georgetown.
• Just a block away from Georgetown's famed M ST with tons of shops, stores, restaurants, eateries and amenities to explore.
• Within easy walking distance to Safeway, CVS, hot spot neighborhoods such as Foggy Bottom, Rosslyn/Arlington/Clarendon across Key Bridge, and Dupont Circle.
• Bus line G2 sits on Prospect and will get you to multiple points throughout the city.
• Nearby to a network of hundreds of miles of trails, greenspace, including Capital Crescent Trail, Francis Scott Key Park, and the bigger Piney Branch Park, Glover Archbold Park, and Rock Creek Park.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.