This home is located in an historic Central neighborhood and is full of cheer. This immaculate home is waiting for its new residents. This home features low flow toilets and faucets, newer appliances, beautiful cabinets with under lighting, and the original wood flooring is lovely. Being centrally located, you’ll be close to everything! The tenants will be responsible for a $100 monthly bill back for utilities. Just grab your furniture and you're ready for move in. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1,375, the security deposit is $1,475 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.