This Luxury private home is a short walk to the University of Arizona and University Ave. The home features, 9' ceilings, sky lights, and multiple windows to make every room light filled. A beautiful gourmet kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space. A spacious master suite with a jetted tub, large walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and sprays, and a large walk-in closet. The home also includes a second "Junior Suite", with Clawfoot bathtub/shower combination. A large great room, a breakfast nook surrounded by windows, and a covered front porch for relaxing. Central air conditioning and all appliances. The spacious back yard includes a patio and room for 3 cars to park behind the private gate.
This home will be available for occupancy on August 21st. The rental rate is $2,000 per month and the security deposit is $2,000. The owner may consider 1 pet. If the pet is approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee, plus the $150 of additional deposit. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.