LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1711 Massachusetts Ave NW #519, Washington DC 20036
AVAILABILITY: September 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for cable/internet, HOA move-in/move-out fees
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful junior one-bedroom in the heart of Dupont Circle.
• Long living space gives you plenty of room for dining, home office, and relaxing.
• Well-designed galley kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space.
• Walk-in closet for efficient storage space.
• Junior bedroom offers separate sleeping space from living area.
• Awesome rooftop deck, 24-hour concierge, laundry facilities on-site
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Less than a block away from Dupont Circle, this is the international hub of DC on Embassy Row.
• Between 17th and 18th Streets, this is in short distance to Dupont Circle Metro Station as well as many other eateries, bars/lounges, and shops.
• Energetic neighborhood to motivate and excite to explore and delve into all that Dupont Circle has to offer.
• The 1950 Beaux Arts Boston House features 24-hour front desk, mail and delivery services, library, community sitting area in lobby, laundry center and extraordinary rooftop/picnic area with grills and beautiful city views.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.