We finally have an upcoming vacancy that you have been waiting for! Don't delay, please reach out as soon as possible if you are ready to upgrade to luxury living this Fall (move in date is October 20th and you can pre-reserve it now)
Unit A204 featured here is a 2nd floor with South exposure windows facing inward (not facing street)
1 year lease available
For 1 bedroom apartments, you will have 1 reserved parking space in the parking lot. (extra vehicles will need to use parallel street parking) No other parking options are available with this unit
The home is currently occupied so we are not able to do in-person/live tours but you may view virtual/video tour of a unit very similar to the one coming up.
Move in costs on approved credit/application:
• $45 application fee per adult
• $20 application fee for 1 household pet (pet must be screened and approved in advance)
• $800 refundable deposit for 1 bedroom
• $150 non-refundable carpet cleaning fee
• $150 non-refundable admin fee
1 Pet cost (for approved pet only)
• $300 refundable deposit
• $300 non-refundable fee
• No pet rent
Additional monthly costs:
• $20/month resident benefit package (informational flyer attached)
• $25/month trash bill
• $12.50 liability insurance for renters *you may purchase your own
• Water/sewer and electric are metered/based on use and you will be billed monthly from the provider/sub providers
• All other utilities are extra.
If you wish to apply for this home sight-unseen and you can begin your 1 year lease on exactly October 20,2021, you may do so by following these steps
In the top right corner you’ll see a menu and the steps are in line as shown
1. Read through the Screening guidelines (this details the criteria for approval/denial) please read through it to completion
2. Complete Application (each adult occupant will need to complete one)
3. Complete pet screening / no pet disclosure required (free if you have no pets)
4. Pay holding deposit (25% 1 month’s rent) The only way you can search for this property is by typing in “4124” do not use any other search criteria or else it won’t recognize the address.
5. Once you do that, I’ll send you a holding deposit agreement to sign electronically but I’ve attached the pdf version of it here (not filled out but please read through)
Select your unit and make sure to put your unit # on your application.
Your address will be 4124 148th Street SE, Mill Creek WA 98012
Thank you for your interest in our new community
VOICEMAIL MSG LINE OR TEXT: 425-620-8818
Calls/texts/emails are responded to by the end of the next business day they are received.
SPECIAL TERMS: No smoking on the premises.
liability/Renter's Insurance required.
Tenant must abide by HOA rules and regulations.
This property is in the Everett School District
24 Hour Maintenance
Online Rent Payment Options
Cash Back Rewards
& Much More!
Please drive by this rental prior to scheduling a showing. Be sure to include the property address when making an email inquiry.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.