1 person household = $35,580
2 person household = $40,620
3 person household = $45,720
4 person household = $50,760
- Application & $65 application fee (nonrefundable, per applicant)
- Proof of income (paystubs, offer letter, etc)
- ID (State ID, Drivers License or Passport)
- 4 months of most recent bank statements
- Most recent SIGNED tax returns
Beautiful high end remodeled 3bd.1bth close to public transportation in Humboldt Park!
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Hardwood floors in living area. Carpeted bedrooms
- New kitchen with Espresso counter tops, granite counters, mosaic back splash
- New black appliances include dishwasher, microwave, stove and fridge
- Large living space
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Great bedroom sizes
- New bathroom
- Yard & Private Porch
- Coin operated laundry in basement
- Garage parking available on a first come/first serve basis
Rehabbed apartments located within a small building on a quiet tree lined street. Minutes from Wicker Park and 90/94 expressway!
All lease incentives (rent concessions and/or rent credits) advertised are based on the advertised market rate of the unit. Actual credits will be the per diem value of the advertised amount as a percentage of the actual rent paid by the tenant.
This apartment is listed with Kass Management Services, Inc. Disclaimer: Pricing, availability, services, amenities and specials are subject to change at any time without notice. Information above is believed to be accurate; however is subject to errors and omissions. Photos may be of model unit. Actual available apartment may vary.